Ugg Australia Women's Classic Short Boots




Product Features

* Sand Sheepskin
* Flexible, lightweight molded EVA outsole
* Approximate boot shaft height: 8 inch.
* Genuine Grade A sheepskin sock that naturally wicks moisture away
* If you are in-between sizes, we recommend ordering a half down because these boots run big

Product Description
Product Description

* The 'Classic Short' features a Twin Faced Sheepskin Upper for quality, style and comfort
* This classic surf boot is the original, which is the finest Merino grade A sheepskin
* Signature UGG tag on the heel and a EVA outsole
* UGG, the finest sheepskin footwear across the globe breathes, wicks heat and moisture to keep feet dry and at body temperature indoors and out, cold or warm weather

View More product In Amazon

1 comments:

lizzy said...

I have UGG boots of FitFlop and I really love wearing it. As it's too comfortable to wear and also enhance my personality. And make me in shape. I love my FitFlop :-)
fit flop

Post a Comment