Mia Women's Hayley Suede Slouch Boot




Amazon.com Product Description
Make a style statement in Mia's Hayley boot. Its soft suede upper and gentle ruching offer a free-spirited vibe, but the boldly buckled straps say, "Don't even try to pigeonhole me."

Product Description
Bring on the edge with the casually cool MIA Hayley boots. Suede upper in a casual mid-calf boot style with round toe. Slouchy 9 3/4 inch shaft with 13 1/2 inch circumference features three leather straps with adjustable buckles for contemporary finish. Padded fabric lining with cushioned insole. Flexible midsole, heavy traction rubber outsole and 2 1/2 inch heel.

View More Product in Amazon

2 comments:

lizzy said...

Now that's made something for me. I think it will suits me for sure. But I want it in red. Do you have the one in red in size 12??
fit flop

andi said...

oo..u can see more size in Here

Post a Comment